RETURNS AND REPLACEMENT
At Outdoor Kitchen Concept’s we want our customers to have the best experience possible. We understand there are times where you need to return something to us. We’ve set these simple guidelines to ensure a quick and easy return process.
All products properly returned under this policy are eligible for a refund as a credit to the original payment method. We will credit you for the total purchase price upon receipt of the product. All sales are final on any “sale” items.
GENERAL RETURN POLICY
An item can be returned if it has not been used and it is within 30 days of the receipt of the original order. To return a product, the item must be in unused condition and in its original packaging. Items that have been used are not eligible for a refund. Items returned in something other than the original packaging may be subject to a restocking fee or might be considered ineligible for a refund – this is up to the discretion of Outdoor Kitchen Concept’s
IF YOU WISH TO RETURN A PRODUCT(S) FOR ANY REASON, PLEASE:
- Contact us to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number by calling 801-910-9496 within 30 days of the receipt of the product(s). Please provide us with your name, invoice number and reason for return.
- After we have received your request, we will send you a return label for all items excluding custom products, grills and smokers.
- If there was an error on our part, call us and we will send you the correct product at no cost to you.
- All Clearance items are sold “as is” and are not eligible for return.
- All returns are continental US only. International Shipment returns please contact us at 801-910-9496
RETURN OF DAMAGED PRODUCT(S)
When receiving a delivery from Outdoor Kitchen Concept’s it is highly recommended that you inspect the package at the time of delivery by removing the product from the packaging and examining the contents for any physical damage.
DEPENDING ON THE METHOD OF SHIPMENT, PLEASE FOLLOW THE FOLLOWING GUIDELINES:
For items shipped via LTL freight:
In the presence of the driver, we recommend that you inspect the shipment to ensure all items are correct and all pieces accounted for and undamaged before you accept a shipment. If there is any damage, you have the right to refuse delivery. If you choose to refuse the delivery, you must:
- Make note of the damages on the delivery receipt. Take photo’s of the damaged goods and send to [email protected]
- Contact us at 801-910-9496 within 5 days to let us know of your delivery refusal.
FOR ITEMS SHIPPED VIA FEDEX, UPS
- If there is any damage, visible or not, contact us at 801-910-9496 to report the damage and to get a return authorization number.
- If only part of an item is damaged, you may accept the order. Please note the damages, and contact us. We will replace damaged pieces at no cost to you.
RETURN OF PRODUCT(S) RECEIVED AS A GIFT
If you are returning a product that was given to you as a gift, you will receive an in-store credit as your refund. Please contact us at 801-910-9496 for further instructions on how to process your return.