Artisan ARTP-36C Professional Series 36-Inch Gas Grill on Cart provides a luxury grill package at an affordable price. Featuring commercial-grade 304 stainless steel construction, Artisan’s Professional Grills are meticulously crafted in the U.S.A. and designed for long-term durability. Heavy-duty 304 stainless steel burners offer high heat, while refractive five-way heat distributing briquettes offer even and radiant heat across the cooking surface. Durable stainless steel cooking grates with a special non-stick electro-polished finish offer restaurant quality cooking and easy cleaning, while an adjustable warming and grilling rack provides more versatile cooking options. Ergonomic grill knobs and brass valves offer precision flame control, while stainless steel ignition and lighting buttons are integrated into the control panel for easy operation. This grill also features an exclusive air-cooling plenum which blasts a curtain of cool air between the front control panel and the firebox to keep the front panel and bullnose cool to the touch.
The Artisan Professional Series offers several unique features which help make your grilling experience even more enjoyable. Quality-of-life features like ambient blue LED front panel lighting, a spring-assisted grill hood, and an integrated halogen work light make the grill easier to use. A 110V electronic ignition provides reliable lighting every time, while an integrated rotisserie burner, heavy-duty 50-pound torque rotisserie motor, and rotisserie kit provide dynamic cooking potential. This grill can be configured with or without an integrated Sear Zone infrared burner capable of providing intense heat and authentic steakhouse results.
The Artisan Professional Series Grill cart features premium 304 stainless steel construction to match the look and durability of the grill head, while a large interior cavity allows for additional storage. Finally, the grill can be enhanced with optional single or double side burner configurations to further increase the number of cooking options in your outdoor kitchen space.
- Premium Construction – Commercial-grade 304 stainless steel construction with hand-welded seams and no mechanical fasteners; Made in the U.S.A.
- Artisan Heat Delivery System – 304 stainless steel “U” burners featuring high-end performance and best-in-class warranty
- Heavy-Duty Cooking Grates – Durable cooking grates with special non-stick electro-polished finish
- Refractive Briquettes – Locked-in-place five-way ceramic briquettes with special pyramid shape to radiate intense and even heat
- Air Cooling Curtain – Special air-cooling plenum blasts cool air between the control panel and firebox to keep front panel cool to touch
- Hood Lift Assist – Spring-assisted grill hood for easy one-finger opening and closing
- Premium Control Panel – Fully-adjustable brass valves and high-end knobs for precision flame control; Ergonomic push-button switches for ignition and lighting
- Adjustable Warming Rack – Two-position warming rack stores up and out of the way when rotissing
- Rotisserie Kit – 50-pound torque rotisserie motor with kit provides expanded cooking potential
- Read Infrared Burner – Flush-mounted rear ceramic infrared rotisserie burner capable of 1,500 degrees Fahrenheit
- Fuel Type – Choose from propane and natural gas fuel options
- Infrared Sear Zone – Add an optional interchangeable infrared burner
- Cart Side Burner – Select double side burner, single side burner, or no side burner for grill cart
HEAT DELIVERY SYSTEM
Heavy-duty 304 18-8 stainless burners create evenly distributed extreme high heat to the cooking surface.
- 20,000 BTU main burners
- 300 Series stainless steel “U” burners with dual rows of clean and efficient combusting double lanced ports on three sides
- Best-in-class warranty
SEAR ZONE™ INFRARED BURNER
Optional interchangeable infrared burner. 20,000 BTU infrared burner 100% combusting ceramic surface for intense even heat and authentic steakhouse results. Cooks 50% faster with virtually no flare-ups.
MADE IN THE USA
All of our products made from commercial-grade 304, 18-8 stainless steel. Durable heli-arc hand-welded seams with no mechanical fasteners.
REFRACTIVE LOCKED-IN PLACE CERAMIC 5-WAY HEAT DISTRIBUTING BRIQUETTES
A special pyramid shape with a flat top and heat-holding cavity on underside delivers intense even heat to the cooking surface. Radiant tray locks briquettes in place. Turn tray over and fire burners on high with lid closed to self-clean.
Heavy-duty stainless steel cooking grates with a special non-stick nonstick electro-polished finish are positioned over briquette and “U” burner sections.
CONTROL PANEL LIGHTING
Ambient blue LED front panel lighting illuminates knobs creating a rich beam of light exactly where you need it. (excludes American Eagle Series)
Stainless steel push-buttons for ignition and lighting are ergonomically integrated into the front control panel.
FLUSH REAR INFRARED
32″ and 36″ model grills come with a flush-mounted 1500º rear ceramic infrared rotisserie burner.
(excludes American Eagle Series)
Electrical wires are each encapsulated their full length with a 600º heat-resistance silicone sleeve, and all-electric connectors are protected with a shielding boot made from the same heat-resistant silicone.
EXCLUSIVE CONTROL PANEL
HEAT-SUPPRESSING AIR CURTAIN
A special air-cooling plenum blasts a curtain of ambient air that naturally flows up between the front control panel and firebox keeping front panel and bull-nose safe to the touch. This also protects all of the electronics.
HOOD LIFT ASSIST SYSTEM
Heavy-duty stainless steel spring assist makes for one-finger open and close of the grill hood.
ADJUSTABLE FOOD WARMING AND GRILLING
Made from solid stainless-steel rod for long life and easy cleaning, Our two-position warming rack stores conveniently up and out of the way when not in use.
HEAVY-DUTY 50-LB TORQUE
Turns food smoothly and consistently, producing delicious rotissed foods (optional on American Eagle Series).
Standard on every Artisan grill, this convenient thermometer is built into the hood for accurate oven roasting temperatures.