Larger, faster, and more efficient than its predecessor, the Roccbox Wood Burner 2.0 is finally here. A true powerhouse that’s simple to attach, easy to use, and offers the choice to switch between the convenience of gas and the tradition of wood-fired cooking.
Cooking with gas is effortless, and a great place to start for a beginner. However, if you’re an enthusiast looking to master the art of wood-fired cooking, the Roccbox Wood Burner 2.0 is for you. A high-powered wood burner with built-in secondary combustion, designed to create a large, wood-fired rolling flame, perfect for big flavors.
- Detachable wood burner for Roccbox
- Easily switch between wood or gas
- Enhanced ventilation for larger rolling flame
- The large doorway for ease of loading
- Removable ashtray and hopper tool
- 3-year limited warranty
Hopper size: 197 x 224 x 216mm (7.8 x 8.8 x 8.5”)
Combustion chamber capacity: 2560cm3
How is 2.0 different?
- More power – reaches top temperatures faster and stays there for longer.
- More capacity – 27% increase in volume.
- More efficient – increased air holes in the base improve combustion and make it burn more efficiently, with a large rolling flame.
- More convenient– removable ashtray allows you to continue cooking without the hopper filling with debris.
- Easier to use – a larger doorway for ease of loading, plus new hopper tool allows for easy handling of the hopper and opening and closing the door (also doubles up as a handle for the ashtray).
- Choose your fuel – handles a variety of fuel types so you can cook at high temperatures with kiln-dried wood kindling, or low and slow with charcoal or briquettes