Artisan ARTP-PZA 29-Inch Countertop Pizza Oven provides a restaurant-style pizza-making experience for your outdoor kitchen. Featuring durable 304 stainless steel construction, this pizza oven can handle the rigors of frequent use. In just 15 minutes, this oven can preheat to 800 degrees Fahrenheit, allowing for a flexible, controllable temperature range and versatile cooking options–roast, bake, and iron skillet sear right in the oven. The stainless steel “U” burner under the ceramic slab hearth provides a powerful heat output, while the integrated rear burner accelerates preheat time by evenly distributing heat to the interior ceramic slab for powerful top-down heating. A removable sit-in-place stainless steel front oven door provides easy access to the 447-square-inch interior, while a halogen oven light illuminates the inside of the oven. A natural air cooling plenum keeps the control panel cool to the tough, while a solid hot surface ignition system provides easy ignition every time. Upgrade your outdoor kitchen with this premium Artisan Pizza Oven today.
- Flexible, controllable temperature options allow users to roast, bake, iron-skillet sear, and of course, cook perfect Neapolitan pizzas.
- All 30418-8 heli-arc welded stainless steel
- 7″ high front opening
- Removable sit-in-place stainless steel front oven door
- 447 sq. in. of cooking space
- Preheats in 15 minutes, and reaches temperatures up to 800ºF
- 3/4″ thick high-quality ceramic slab hearth and ceiling for even intense radiating 16,000 BTU rated stainless steel U-burner under ceramic slab hearth
- Rear burner accelerates preheat time by distributing heat up to the ceramic ceiling slab for powerful top-down heat
- Natural air-cooling plenum keeps control panel cool to the touch
- Countertop installation with rear exhaust
- Removable top
- Halogen oven light
- Solid hot-surface ignition system
- Heat-protected silicone-sleeved wiring