- UNPARALLELED PERFORMANCE: CBO Ovens 1) hold heat longer 2) heat faster 3) can cook in excess of 1000°. All thanks to a proprietary blend of commercial grade refractory cement.
- REMARKABLE FLAVORS: Anything cooked on a grill or in a conventional oven can be prepared in a wood-burning oven. The difference? Everything tastes better when it’s wood-fired.
- ENDLESS MENU POSSIBILITIES: Signature FlameRoll® generates high, even temperatures, allowing you to fire up anything including grilled meats, roasted vegetables, bubbling cheeses, flaky pizza crusts, and more.
- MADE IN THE USA: High-performance outdoor pizza ovens sourced and made in the USA to ensure safe and reliable year-round cooking.
- PROVEN: Time-tested by thousands of Chicago Brick Oven owners from coast to coast.
- CERTIFIED: For Residential Outdoor use. Conforms to ANSI Z21.58, CERTIFIED TO CSA 1.6 & NSF (FOR RESIDENTIAL OUTDOOR APPLICATIONS)
CBO-750 RESIDENTIAL HYBRID DIY PIZZA OVEN KIT INCLUDES:
- Assembled Oven – Dome, 3-piece Hearth (38″ x 28″ cooking surface), Arch, Decorative Door, Anchor Plate, Insulation Blanket, Insulating Boards
- Gas Package – Available in Natural Gas (NG) or Propane Gas (LP)
- Install Kit – Arch, Mortar, Decorative Door
- Accessory Package – Pizza Peel, Cleaning Brush, Infrared Thermometer Gun
A WOOD-FIRED OVEN. A GAS OVEN. IT’S BOTH.
If you are looking for quick heating, the CBO-750 Hybrid DIY Pizza Oven Kit oven includes a two-burner gas system: an infrared burner under the hearth and an ambient burner at the back of the hearth. You can also burn wood at the back or side of the oven to attain that smoky, wood-fired flavor for which Chicago Brick Ovens are famous.
Chicago Brick Oven prefab outdoor pizza oven kits are certified to UL and NSF4 Standards. Inside and out, the CBO-750 Hybrid DIY Pizza Oven Kit includes everything you need for the easiest and fastest way to experience the high heat of our signature FlameRoll®.
Our residential hybrid ovens are for outdoor use only. Hybrids are available in Natural Gas (NG) or Propane Gas (LP) and must be designated as NG or LP gas unit at time of order and shipped from factory complete because it cannot be retrofitted in the field.