Primo GXLH Extra Large Oval Ceramic Natural Gas Kamado Grill Head offers a new take on the classic kamado design. Featuring a premium ceramic shell, this grill retains more heat than standard steel grills. Two low burners and two high burners offer the flexibility to smoke foods at 220 degrees Fahrenheit, sear foods at 750 degrees Fahrenheit, and barbecue at any temperature in between–a truly versatile centerpiece for your outdoor kitchen. With its naturally insulating design, this grill can reach temperatures up to 650 degrees in three minutes, offering the dynamic cooking potential of a traditional kamado with the ease of gas. This grill features a large 420in² cooking area to accommodate ample food. Plus, the unique oval shape patented by Primo allows for dual-zone cooking. Add the fire box divider to your purchase to make your Primo grill even more versatile.
- Patented Oval Shape – Uniquely designed to provide even more versatility, especially with Primo’s various accessories
- Premium Grade Ceramics – Made in America, the premium ceramic construction offers a consistent and durable grilling unit
- Four- Burner Design – Two high and two low burners offer cooking flexibility
- Reversible Cooking Grates – Designed to offer more cooking options, the premium cooking grates can be reversible to grill closer or further away from the hot coals
- Multiple Cooking Methods – Due to the unique design and construction, the Primo Grill allows you to grill, bake, roast, smoke, braise, and so much more
- Adjustable Damper – Easy to control damper adjusts the airflow intake and controls the temperature of your Primo
- Conversion Kit – Comes Propane ready with Natural Gas conversion kit included
|Fuel Type||Natural Gas (gas conversion orifices included)|
|Manufacturer Part Number||PGGXLH|
|Made in USA||Yes|
|Configuration||Kamado Grill Head Only|
|Main Burner Configuration||All Conventional|
|Cooking Grid Dimensions||19.5 x 28-Inches|
|Main Grilling Area||420 Sq. Inches|
|Total Grill Area||615 Sq. Inches|
- Made in U.S.A.
- Premium grade Ceramics
- 420in² Cooking Area – 615in² with Extended Racks
- 18.5″ x 25″ cooking grid
- Temperature Range: 220°F – 750°F+
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Grill Weight: 365 lbs.
There are no reviews yet.