- UNPARALLELED PERFORMANCE: CBO Ovens 1) hold heat longer 2) heat faster 3) can cook in excess of 1000°. All thanks to a proprietary blend of commercial grade refractory cement.
- REMARKABLE FLAVORS: Anything cooked on a grill or in a conventional oven can be prepared in a wood-burning oven. The difference? Everything tastes better when it’s wood-fired.
- ENDLESS MENU POSSIBILITIES: Signature FlameRoll® generates high, even temperatures, allowing you to fire up anything including grilled meats, roasted vegetables, bubbling cheeses, flaky pizza crusts, and more.
- MADE IN THE USA: High-performance outdoor pizza ovens sourced and made in the USA to ensure safe and reliable year-round cooking.
- PROVEN: Time-tested by thousands of Chicago Brick Oven owners from coast to coast.
- CERTIFIED: For Residential Outdoor use. Conforms to ANSI Z21.58, CERTIFIED TO CSA 1.6 & NSF (FOR RESIDENTIAL OUTDOOR APPLICATIONS)
CBO-750 HYBRID SUNKEN COUNTERTOP (RESIDENTIAL) OVEN INCLUDES:
- 6-Piece Oven – Dome, 3-piece Hearth (38″ x 28″ cooking surface), Arch, Decorative Door
- Hood Color – Available in Silver Vein, Copper Vein, or Solar Black
- Gas Package – Available in Natural Gas (NG) or Propane Gas (LP)
- PreAssembled With – Anchor Plate, Insulating Board & Blanket, Chimney Pipe, Stainless Steel Cap and Mortar
- Accessory Package – Pizza Peel, Brush, Infrared Thermometer Gun
DUAL FUEL BRINGS THE HEAT, TWO WAYS
The CBO-750 Hybrid Countertop (Residential) oven includes a two-burner gas system: an infrared burner under the hearth and an ambient burner at the back of the hearth. You also have the option to burn wood at the back or side of the oven to bring Chicago Brick Oven’s wood-fired flavor into every meal you make.
The CBO-750 Hybrid Countertop (Residential) oven is often cited as the best residential pizza oven on the market because it’s certified to UL Standards and gives you everything you need to experience the high heat of our signature FlameRoll™.