Primo GXLC Extra Large Oval Ceramic Propane Kamado Grill on Two-Drawer Cart offers a new take on the classic kamado design. Featuring a premium ceramic shell, this grill retains more heat than standard steel grills. Two low burners and two high burners offer the flexibility to smoke foods at 220 degrees Fahrenheit, sear foods at 750 degrees Fahrenheit, and barbecue at any temperature in between–a truly versatile centerpiece for your outdoor kitchen. With its naturally insulating design, this grill can reach temperatures up to 650 degrees in three minutes, offering the dynamic cooking potential of a traditional kamado with the ease of gas. This grill features a large 420in² cooking area to accommodate ample food. Plus, the unique oval shape patented by Primo allows for dual-zone cooking. Add the fire box divider to your purchase to make your Primo grill even more versatile.
The included grill cart arrives fully assembled for your convenience and features a premium design with heavy-duty construction. A powder-coated steel exterior provides impressive strength, while brushed aluminum handles offer a high-end appearance and feel. Two drawers offer storage space for your favorite grill tools, and fold-down stainless steel side shelves offer additional space during food prep. Take your backyard grilling to a new level with help from Primo.
- Patented Oval Shape – Uniquely designed to provide even more versatility, especially with Primo’s various accessories
- Premium Grade Ceramics – Made in America, the premium ceramic construction offers a consistent and durable grilling unit
- Four-Burner Design – Two high and two low burners offer cooking flexibility
- Reversible Cooking Grates – Designed to offer more cooking options, the premium cooking grates can be reversible to grill closer or further away from the hot coals
- Multiple Cooking Methods – Due to the unique design and construction, the Primo Grill allows you to grill, bake, roast, smoke, braise, and so much more
- Adjustable Damper – Easy to control damper adjusts the airflow intake and controls the temperature of your Primo
- Premium Cart – Comes fully assembled and features two storage drawers for grill tools
- Conversion Kit – Comes Propane ready with Natural Gas conversion kit included
|Fuel Type||Propane (gas conversion orifices included)|
|Manufacturer Part Number||PGGXLC|
|Made in USA||Yes|
|Main Burner Configuration||All Conventional|
|Cooking Grid Dimensions||19.5 x 28-Inches|
|Main Grilling Area||420 Sq. Inches|
|Total Grill Area||615 Sq. Inches|
- Made in U.S.A.
- Premium grade Ceramics
- 420in² Cooking Area – 615in² with Extended Racks
- 18.5″ x 25″ cooking grid
- Temperature Range: 220°F – 750°F+
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Grill Weight: 280 lbs.
Primo is the only ceramic grill made entirely in America, using domestic raw materials and completing the ceramic firing and assembly all in Tucker, Georgia. The unique oval shape delivers the highest cooking flexibility and efficiency of any ceramic grill. Get true two-zone direct and indirect simultaneous cooking with the fire box divider while also taking advantage of the more accommodating oval shape. Also, be sure to use Primo’s Natural Lump Charcoal for an unbeatable combination of flavor and smokiness. We invite you to experience the Primo Advantage.