Primo CXLC Extra Large Oval Ceramic Charcoal All-In-One Kamado Grill Head on Wheeled Cradle is one of the most innovative kamado-style grills on the market, made entirely in the U.S. from domestic materials and features a stainless steel cradle with (2) fold-down side shelves, an ash tool, and grid lifter. The Oval XL All-In-One features a large 400in² cooking area–plenty of room for BBQ. Primo has also included an ergonomic handle to make your Primo grill even more user-friendly. Enjoy the natural, smoky flavor of a charcoal grill and benefit from the versatility and quality that the premium-grade ceramics of the Primo line has to offer.
- Stainless Steel Cradle – High-grade stainless steel with powder coating ensures a durable, long-lasting product
- FDA-Approved Shelves – High-quality FDA-approved side shelves allow extra prep space while grilling and fold down when not in use
- Ash Tool and Grid Lifter – Included in the All-In-One package, the ash tool and grid lifter are beneficial to have with your Primo grill
- Premium Grade Ceramics – Made in America, the premium ceramic construction offers a consistent and durable grilling unit
- Reversible Cooking Grates – Designed to offer more cooking options, the premium cooking grates can be reversible to grill closer or further away from the hot coals
- Multiple Cooking Methods – Due to the unique design and construction, the Primo Grill allows you to grill, bake, roast, smoke, braise, and so much more
- Adjustable Damper – Easy to control damper adjusts the airflow intake and controls the temperature of your Primo
|Manufacturer Part Number||PGCXLC|
|Made in USA||No|
|Main Burner Configuration||All Conventional|
|Cooking Grid Dimensions||25 x 18.5-Inches|
|Main Grilling Area||400 Sq. Inches|
- Premium grade Ceramics
- 400in² Cooking Area
- 25 x 18-inch cooking grid
- Temperature Range: 150°F – 850°F
- Grill Weight: 327 lbs.
Primo is the only ceramic grill made entirely in America, using domestic raw materials and completing the ceramic firing and assembly all in Tucker, Georgia. The unique oval shape delivers the highest cooking flexibility and efficiency of any ceramic grill. Get true two-zone direct and indirect simultaneous cooking with the fire box divider while also taking advantage of the more accommodating oval shape. Also, be sure to use Primo’s Natural Lump Charcoal for an unbeatable combination of flavor and smokiness. We invite you to experience the Primo Advantage.